Warranty terms and conditions
BATI EXPORT range contains solely machines for professional use. BATI EXPORT warrants that your machine is free from manufacturing and material defects.
BATI EXPORT machines have a one-year warranty starting from the date of purchase, based on normal use in the after-market.
If a problem occurs with a BATI EXPORT machine included in these warranty terms and the problem is caused by a manufacturing defect material or by workmanship; BATI EXPORT will repair or replace your machine free of charge in accordance with the warranty terms and conditions stated here. To keep your machine warranty valid the machine needs to be used, maintained and operated in compliance with BATI EXPORT safety and operating instructions.
Terms and Conditions
BATI EXPORT machine warranty covers defects in material and workmanship.
Warranty does not cover:
• Any damage caused by misuse, neglect in usage or maintenance, accidents, exposure to extreme temperatures, acids, water, unsuitable storage, excessive impact or transport damages.
• Defects caused by spare parts, accessories or components other than original spare parts or accessories.
• Pneumatic tools used with non-filtrated air or without lubrication.
• Normal wear and tear items such as: backing pad, break seal, shroud, rotor, vanes, exhaust fitting, muffler, bearings, carbon brushes or power cable.
• Tools that have been: modified, repaired or attempted to repair (by others than authorized service personnel), partly or completely disassembled.
• Damage to electric machines caused by using it with any other back-up pad then the one recommended by us.
• Any damage caused by dust collection due to neglect in usage or maintenance (all air passages and areas under the shrouds should be blown out with dry compressed air regularly).
Parts repaired / replaced by BATI EXPORT authorized service centre within the 1-year warranty period, carry a three-month warranty. Repairs performed during the warranty period do not lengthen or renew the original warranty period of the machine.
No other than BATI EXPORT have the authority to change, extend or add to given warranty terms and conditions. We reserve the right to make changes to these terms without prior notice.
This warranty does not cover compensations for downtime, production loss, injuries or property damages.
Submitting a warranty claim
To submit a warranty repair claim, contact us.
Tools returned for warranty repair must be accompanied by valid purchase receipt or invoice. For repairs during the one-year warranty period the machine has to be accompanied by a valid receipt or invoice and a valid certificate for extended warranty. Otherwise the warranty will not be valid.
A warranty claim has to be submitted as soon as possible and within the warranty period.